TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2021/2022
Our Ts & Cs are applicable to all competitors participating in events with Raw Energy Pursuits Ltd & Raw Events Sussex Ltd
Competitors are responsible for their actions whilst attending our event and we do not accept responsibility your actions.
Competitors should be physically and mentally capable of completing the event they have entered.
Raw Energy Pursuits Ltd & Raw Events Sussex Ltd reserve the right to adjust the published route. Competitors do not have the right to claim a refund if the route has been adjusted.
Competitors must be courteous & considerate to other road, trail and water users.
If you have registered on behalf of someone else, you are responsible for making them aware of the Ts & Cs and accept them on their behalf. Registration must be completed by a person aged 18 or over, although participants under the age of 18 will be allowed to participate in the event with the consent of a parent or guardian, who must sign the event registration form on behalf of that person. Anyone aged 16 or under needs to be accompanied by an adult.
Raw Energy Pursuits Ltd & Raw Events Sussex Ltd reserve the right to cancel any event due to extreme weather conditions or circumstances outside of their control.
Competitors agree to grant permission for Raw Energy Pursuits Ltd & Raw Events Sussex Ltd to use and publish any photographs or video of competitors on any event organised by ourselves. The participant waives any right to compensation for appearing in any photographs or video at a Raw Energy Pursuits Ltd & Raw Events Sussex Ltd event.
Any competitor who withdraws during a race, must inform a member of Raw Energy Pursuits or Raw Events Sussex that day.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant: By entering one of our events, if we need to cancel or postpone the event, you agree to allow us to transfer you and your details across into the new event.
Ts and Cs Continued:
WITHDRAWAL FROM AN EVENT:
- Event withdrawals will be accepted via email only firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone notice of cancellation or transfer will NOT be accepted.
- Deferring your entry to another event is only available to events in the same year. Under no circumstances will deferred entries be rolled over to the following year.
- Refunds will be made on the following basis: THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS – SORRY.
- Notice of cancellation given:
- More than 6 months from date of race – Full refund less a £10 admin fee
- Less than 6 months but more than 4 months from date of race – 50% of entry fee
- Less than 4 months from date of race – No refund
- However, we do allow you to transfer your entry to someone else up until 4 weeks prior to the race: Instructions on how to transfer your entry to another competitor can be seen HERE.
- As an organiser we start to incur event costs from the moment the dates are planned and booked. As the event draws closer ever-increasing costs are incurred to the point where we cannot recover any of them, regardless of whether you race.
- Should we need to change the date of the event, you will have 14 days to notify us of your withdrawal from the event and receive a refund less an admin fee, thereafter you will be held to the above terms.
- Should we have to cancel or postpone an event you will be offered a place at one of our other events of equal value that year. We will try and re-scheduled the event wherever possible, but entry fees cannot be refunded.
- NO SWAPPING BIB NUMBERS PLEASE READ
Raw Energy Pursuits Ltd. West Sussex. Company Reg no. 07157151. Director: M Dicker
- Angmering Bluebell Trail Run/s | Sunday 24th April 2022
- Lezyne Arundel Lido Triathlon | Sunday 22nd May 2022 | Entry Now Closed
- L Guess Jewellers River Arun 3.8km Swim | Saturday 25th June 2022
- Dawn on the Downs | Washington | Sunday 24th July 2022
- Southwater Triathlon Relays | Sunday 4th September 2022
- 5km Swim River Adur | Saturday 10th September 2022
- Image gallery