WITHDRAWALS POLICY 2019
- Event withdrawals will be accepted via email only firstname.lastname@example.org or HERE
- Telephone notice of cancellation or transfer will NOT be accepted.
- NEW FOR 2019: Deferring an entry to another event is only available to events in the same year. Unfortunately we can no longer defer entries to the following year.
- Refunds of entry fees will be made on the following basis:
- Notice of cancellation given;
- More than 6 months from date of race – Full refund less a £10 admin fee
- Less than 6 months but more than 4 months from date of race – 50% of entry fee
- Less than 4 months from date of race – No refund
- However, we do allow transfer of entries up until 4 weeks prior to the race: Instructions on how to transfer your entry to another competitor can be seen HERE.
- As an organiser we start to incur costs for the event from the moment the dates are booked.
- As the event draws closer ever increasing costs are incurred to the point where we cannot recover any of them, regardless of whether you race.
- Should we require to change the date of the event, you will have 14 days to notify us of your withdrawal from the event and receive a refund less a £5 admin fee, thereafter you will be held to the above terms.
- Should we have to cancel the event you will be offered a place at one of our other events of equal value.
- NO SWAPPING BIB NUMBERS PLEASE READ
Raw Energy Pursuits Ltd. West Sussex. Company Reg no. 07157151. Director: M Dicker