RESULTS 2019: Today’s Adur Fin Swim was another great success, so thanks to all those who raced and enjoyed themselves today, helped of course by the perfect weather and a particularly fast current. Our thanks also go to all our safety teams both in and out of the water, Protein Ball and The Adur Centre.
Times were very quick again this year and we even had a new course record in the Fin Swim set by Junior Sarik Lewington from Hatfield Swimming Club in 52:03. He was followed by Robert Burch (56:31) and then Esther Clutton (59:34) Mid Sussex Tri Club and Kerry McLennan-Mckenzie.
Congratulations to Nick Mellor (BTRS) who won the 5km Regular Swim in 54:18, followed by Jon Yates (Sevenoaks Swimming Club) in 54:37 and then junior Alexander Edge (Portsmouth Northsea Swimming Club) 54:40. Georgina Quayle 55:31 (Spencers Swim Team) was first female and 6th overall. She was followed by Jane Ryan 6 seconds later in 55:37 and the Julie Brunton (Lancing College SC) in 55:45.
FREE images from Sussex Sport Photography can be downloaded HERE. link Make sure you treasure that moment and download for free.
Swim Secure have offered a 15% discount on anything on the Swim Secure website www.swimsecure.co.uk Just use the code RAW15 which is valid until 27/9/19.
Similarly, our energy food provider The Protein Ball Company have offered a 15% discount on any order placed. You might have seen the founders on Dragons Den last week winning a pitch for another one of their products the Great British Porridge Company
- Southwater Triathlon Relays | Sunday 5th September 2021
- Angmering Bluebell Trail Run/s | Sunday 25th April 2021 | SOLD OUT
- Lezyne Steyning Triathlon | Sunday 2nd May 2021 | EVENT CANCELLED
- Lezyne Arundel Lido Triathlon | Sunday 16th May 2021 | SOLD OUT
- L Guess Jewellers River Arun 3.8km Swim | Saturday 26th June 2021 (Sold Out)
- Dawn on the Downs | Washington | Sunday 25th July 2021
- Image gallery