Congratulations to all our runners and especially those who won! In the 12km run first place went to Jon Barnes (Horsham Tri Club) 47:48, then Dean Simmons (Chichester Runners) 49:47 and 3rd Ivan Catterwell 53:12. For the ladies Brittany Saville was a convincing winner in 55:12 (6th overall) then Karen Dixon (Storrington Runners) 1:03:35 and Jenny Tinson a few second behind in 1:03:54.
Our furry friends’ winners in the 12km Canicross race were Kevin Dickinson 1:1:28, Duncan Wells 1:12:00 and Emily Harris 1:16:57. In the 10mile K9 winners were David Reynolds, 1:33:27, Layla Andrews 1:41:11, Ellie Coutts 1:47:19.
In the 10 mile Charl Jordaan (Reigate Priory AC) won in 1:04:32, with James Walker (Steyning AC) 1:05:37 and Martyn Chambers (1:07:09). First female was Emma Macready (Midhurst Milers/Worthing Harriers) 1:10:34 just ahead of Catherine Harris (London Heathside) 1:10:53 and Natasha Swan (Seaford Striders) 1:16:12.
Results are here https://www.resultsbase.net/event/4900/results Free image downloads will be ready soon, but here’s a selection we took to capture the venue. http://sspimg.com/REP-DawnOnTheDowns-2019-Gallery
- Event Update COVID-19
- Angmering Bluebell Trail Run/s | Sunday 25th April 2021 | SOLD OUT
- Lezyne Steyning Triathlon | Sunday 2nd May 2021 | EVENT CANCELLED
- Lezyne Arundel Lido Triathlon | Sunday 16th May 2021 | SOLD OUT
- L Guess Jewellers River Arun 3.8km Swim | Saturday 26th June 2021 (Sold Out)
- Dawn on the Downs | Washington | Sunday 25th July 2021
- Image gallery