We’ve got something new for you! Raw Running Ltd will be organising ‘Dawn on the Downs’ which is a stunning and picturesque run on hard packed trails up and down the South Downs. ‘Cowdown’ is the venue for the 12km (7.5mile) run, and what a venue it is. Set in a 20-acre field with views across an unblemished landscape from the top of the South Downs National Park with some of the best views around. Competitors get a medal, free photos, complimentary tea or coffee & free face painting for kids. Sunday 14th July 2019 8am start. ‘Cowdown’ is on top of the downs between Findon & Washington, West Sussex.
- Lezyne Worthing Triathlon | Sunday 30th June 2019
- Eleven Sportswear Angmering Bluebell Trail Run/s | Sunday 26th April 2020
- Lezyne Steyning Triathlon | Sunday 3rd May 2020
- Lezyne Arundel Lido Triathlon | Sunday 17th May 2020
- L Guess Jewellers River Arun 3.8km Swim | Saturday 15th June 2019
- Image gallery